- Brewery Assistant-Long term opportunity-$14/Hour-Temp!
- Like beer? This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the trendiest companies in Boston! Our client, a desirable consumer product firm, is seeking a temporary Brewery Assistant. Duties include: assisting with bottling, cleaning equipment, operating the keg racker and much more! Candidates must have a strong work ethic, the ability to lift 35lbs and be willing to take on duties as presented. Please note, you must be 21 years or older to apply to this role. Submit your resume now for immediate consideration. Reference Code: K13502T
- Investment Compliance Specialist-$50-$55/hour-Temporary
- Global Asset Management Company, located in downtown Boston, has an immediate opening for an Investment Compliance Specialist to assist the compliance investment group with the review and testing of compliance rules. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of investment compliance experience in the mutual industry. Responsibilities of the Temporary Investment Compliance Specialist: • Monitor, maintain and update compliance records and files. • Assist in supporting the manager with investment compliance and client reporting. • Oversee the preparation and circulation of reporting and reviewing the reports for accuracy. • Provide guidance to the compliance team members regarding issue resolution. Requirements of the Temporary Investment Compliance Specialist: • Bachelor’s Degree. • 3-5 years’ of investment compliance experience in the mutual fund industry with an emphasis on pre-and post-trade compliance monitoring. • A solid knowledge of the regulatory rules and restrictions is mandatory, including the Investment Company Act of 1940 and Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and UCITS rules. • Experience with Aladdin, Bloomberg, MS Office, and other database skills. • An in-depth understanding of mutual fund and institutional account investment guidelines and restrictions is required. Compensation: Up to $55/hour. Reference Code: K13496T
- Benefits Specialist- Legal- up to 65K
- Summary of the Benefits Specialist International law firm has an opening for an experienced Benefits Specialist to assist in designing, administering and managing the company's benefits programs for all employees. The firm offers a competitive benefits package and a convenient downtown Boston location. Responsibilities of the Benefits Specialist Act as liaison between employees and vendors to resolve benefits issues Manage/administer benefits programs and leaves of absence Build and maintain relationships with vendors, Payroll, HR, Finance, and third-party administrators Conduct new employee benefits orientation Assist in annual open enrollment process Process benefit bills/reconciliations Ensure compliance with Federal/State laws governing benefits practices Requirements of the Benefits Specialist Bachelor’s degree At least 3 years’ experience in benefits administration Strong customer service skills Sensitivity to confidential employee issues Strong attention to detail Advanced multi-tasking skills Meet deadlines and handle a heavy workload Compensation for the Benefits Specialist Annual salary is up to $65,000
- Director, Digital Analytics/Tag Management- Boston or Houston!- up to 85K
- Legal Secretary-North of Boston-$25/Hour-Temp!
- Currently seeking an organized, driven and skilled temporary Legal Secretary to fill a position with a top Global Law Firm located North of Boston. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business with 3-5 years legal secretarial experience. Responsibilities of the Temporary Legal Secretary: • Providing complete secretarial functions to attorneys and paralegals. • Researching and obtaining information or documents for attorneys and paralegals. • Transcribing and proofreading materials from different sources. • Composing materials such as correspondence, minutes and finance documents. • Maintaining schedules and calendars. • Setting up and breaking down of meetings. • Coordinating travel arrangements for attorneys. • Assisting with special projects as necessary. • Maintaining client report files. • Drafting, revising and submitting client billings along with processing expenses and invoices for payment. Requirements of the Legal Secretary: • 3-5 years of legal secretarial experience. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite. Compensation: $25/Hour. Reference Code: K13501T