- CURRENT STUDENTS & RECENT GRADS! – BOSTON’S TOP FIRMS NEED YOU!
- Calling all current students and recent graduates! Are you interested in part-time or full-time career openings? Whether you are looking to have a meaningful summer job, or begin your career, Kennison can help! As one of Boston’s most respected staffing firms, we provide temporary placements at all levels across a variety of industries including investments, consulting, marketing, academia, and more! Build experience and your professional network while making great money! Don’t wait, submit your resume today! Reference Code: K13361T
- Office Manager- Education- up to 50K
- Top provider of e-textbooks is seeking an Office Manager to take ownership infrastructure management, IT, HR, and project work. This position is ideal for a college grad with 1+ year's experience in a professional setting who's looking for a growth opportunity. Apply now!
- Marketing Manager- Wealth Management- 70-100K
- Our client, a highly successful wealth management firm, has created a new role for a Marketing Manager. This is a position in which you'll be expected to work within digital, analytical, and content areas while coordinating closely with public relations, digital marketing, and creative agencies. This exciting opportunity requires strong digital, analytical, communications, and project management skills, and as your professional development grows, so will your responsibilities. A BA/BS and 2-5 years’ marketing related experience is preferredDon't let this one get away!
- Front Desk Manager- West of Boston- 50-70K!
- Large dental practice west of Boston has an opening for an experienced Medical Management Professional to manage their front desk personnel including, hiring, firing, mentoring, training, monitoring performance, and more. Prior front desk management experience is a must. Submit your resume today!
- Administrative Assistant- Private Equity- 50-70K plus bonus!
- Global Private Equity firm in downtown Boston has an immediate opening for an Administrative Professional to join their Fund Controller Group. This is a position that provides administrative and operational support, and more importantly, project support to the members of this team and the Accounting Team. The qualified candidate will have a BA/BS, 2+ years' experience in a professional environment, and excellent skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. As this role centers heavily on project work, the ability to successfully multi-task and work simultaneously with several team members is vital. Submit your resume for consideration today.