- Junior Staff Accountant – Temp to Perm!
- Our client, an investment and wealth management firm, is seeking a Junior Staff Accountant with 2 – 3 years of experience. This position is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate. The Junior Staff Accountant will be responsible for general corporate accounting functions and will monitor AP to ensure timely payments through an online portal. Additional duties include reconciling bank and credit card statements, producing monthly financial reports, and tracking tax documents, among other responsibilities. Experience using Quicken and QuickBooks is preferred! Prior AP experience and strong attention to detail is required. This role will pay up to $20/hour on a temporary basis. Please apply today! Reference Code: K13338T
- Event Registration Manager – Top University!
- Outstanding opportunity with one of the most elite universities in the Boston area! Our client is seeking a temporary Event Registration Manager. This individual will support the Event Director and team, and will be the point of contact for guest registration for the universities' largest annual event. Duties include handling the online registration system, trouble shooting any technical difficulties, providing daily event report and statistic updates, and more! A Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant professional experience is required. Candidates must be tech savvy and have the ability to work under high pressure. Proficiency with FileMaker Pro and MS Excel is highly preferred. Experience using Cvent or online registration platforms is a plus! This is a temporary role and will pay up to $16/hour. Apply now! Reference Code: K13337T
- Administrative Assistant- North of Boston- Part-Time- $20/hr.
- Real Estate Development company is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for approximately 20 hours per week. This is a small casual office, so the AA will do a bit of everything. The days and hours are flexible and applicants need to have fast, accurate typing skills. Apply now!
- Executive Assistant- up to 75K!
- A successful consulting firm is seeking and Executive Assistant to support three Principals. In this role, you'll arrange meetings and travel, provide calendar management, and have a great deal of client interface. A BA/BS is a requirement, along with 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Salesforce proficiency is preferred.
- EA to CEO and President- Metro West! – 80-95K plus bonus
- A leading Executive Coaching and Consulting firm has an opening for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the both the CEO and the President. This is an opportunity to bring your highly developed administrative skills to an innovative, smart, and successful team at a firm that's dynamic and growing. The role involves traditional high-level EA duties, including presentation creation and proficiency with Salesforce is a plus. Don’t let this exciting opportunity pass you by, apply now!