- Events/Administrative Assistant-Investment Firm-up to $25/hour-Temp!
- Boston based global investment firm is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant to support their community relations and philanthropy group. This role will be responsible for assisting with the company’s large number of events and community outreach programs, assisting with calendar management, coordination of travel and other administrative duties as needed. Qualified candidates will have 2-3 years of administrative support experience, an interest in event coordination and community outreach, strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, have extremely strong PowerPoint skills, the ability to take on multiple tasks at one time and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Please note, this is a temporary role and will pay up to $25/hour. Apply today! Reference Code: K13459T
- Executive/Personal Assistant- 80-140K!
- A busy executive in downtown Boston is looking for an Executive/Personal Assistant to support her in all aspects of her busy day! This role will be responsible for providing calendar management, travel and events management and general correspondence and document organization. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of senior level Personal and Executive level experience. Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, ability to work in a fast paced, hectic environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a flexible attitude, and good problem solving skills. Excellent benefits. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
- Top University-Administrative Assistant-$17/Hour-Temp!
- Elite university in Boston is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant! The Administrative Assistant will directly support one or more mid-level managers in the School of Medicine. This role will be responsible for answering and directing phone calls, maintaining office supplies, greeting and directing guests, handling incoming and outgoing mail and providing back up to other administrative desks as needed. Considered candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in professional services, have advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Please note, this is a temporary role that will pay up to $17/hour. Apply today for consideration! Reference Code: K13458T
- Elite University – Office Administrator – $15-$20/hour – Temp!
- Our client, a top university in Boston, is seeking a temporary Office Administrator. This role will provide full reception, secretarial, and administrative support to the department. Duties include greeting guests, answering phones, completing data entry, ordering office supplies, and more! Candidates must have 2-4 years of relevant administrative experience and strong customer service skills. This assignment will pay $15-$20/hour based on previous experience. Apply today for consideration. Reference Code: K13457T
- Business Intelligence Analyst- Investments! – 90-100K plus bonus
- International private equity firm is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to assist in building their reporting strategy. This role will utilize your strong communications skills to collect data and your excellent analytical skills to define users' reporting needs. This is a position that's ideal for a creative problem-solver who has experience working with both business users and developers to establish best practices and meet goals. A BA/BS is required, along with 3-5 years' experience in data analysis, database software, and SQA concepts. Apply now!