Top private wealth management firm is seeking a proactive Administrative Professional to provide support to an Investment Officer. This is a client-facing role that demands a proactive attitude, strong communications skills, and a background in both administrative support and financial services. The successful candidate must have previous experience in trust and wealth management.
Responsibilities for the Wealth Management Associate
- Schedule and prep materials for client meetings
- Coordinate correspondence, including generating reports, completing forms, producing emails, and identifying action items
- Review cash balance reports daily
- Respond to general client questions, utilizing both internal and external resources
- Coordinate tax and annual account mailings
Requirements for the Wealth Management Associate
- Previous experience in trust and wealth management is a must
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Compensation for the Wealth Management Associate
- Annual salary $65,000-75,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14317A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.