Top-tier law firm in downtown Boston has an opening for an Accounting Clerk to perform general accounting functions.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Clerk
- Post cash receipts to general ledger
- Reconcile/report cash daily
- Process accounts payable
- Enter client billable costs
- Special projects as needed
Requirements for the Accounting Clerk
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ general accounting experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel preferred
- Experience with Aderant a plus
Compensation for the Accounting Clerk
- Hourly salary up to $25/hr
Reference code: K13570T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.