We are seeking an administrative professional who thrives in a hectic environment supporting executive search projects and doing a little of everything. Our client is an executive search firm north of Boston that has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to support a consultant in the not-for-profit practice and assist team members within the healthcare practice.
- Strong client and candidate administrative interface
- Heavy calendar management and scheduling
- Database management
- Business Development support
- Answer phones, greet visitors
- Production of deliverables
- Provide support and coverage to other team members
- High school education required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of executive level administrative support experience.
- Previous experience in healthcare, education and/or professional service organizations is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills both verbal and written skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, deadline and detail oriented.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a confidential environment
Reference code: K14178A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.