A prestigious Boston area university seeks Administrative Assistant to support the office of the Dean.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
- Perform front desk duties, including mail distribution, package tracking, etc.
- Manage inventory
- Process invoices
- Build/maintain vendor relationships
- Assist with projects and events when necessary
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ office experience, preferably in academic environment
- Proficiency with MS Office and Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Atlas (SAP) and Concur a plus
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
- Annual salary up to $48,000
Reference code: K14274A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.