Global law firm has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to support the Director of Administration. This growth position is ideally suited to a recent college grad, who’s smart, ambitious, and motivated.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
• Assist with event planning
• Organize and expedite work flow
• Draft announcements/prepare reports
• Help with special projects
• Assist with daily tasks that support staff
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
• 1-2 years’ administrative assistant experience preferred
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
• Annual salary up to $60,000
Reference code: K14216A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.