Top law firm in downtown Boston seeks an Administrative Assistant with Litigation experience to support three attorneys in their Litigation group.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
- Manage calendars
- Help with client invoicing
- File pleadings via electronic filing with all courts
- Take ownership of new client onboarding
- Maintain client pleading binders
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
- 1+ years’ litigation experience
- Federal court exposure
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
- Annual salary $65,000-75,000
Reference code: K14304A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.