Top law firm in downtown Boston seeks an Administrative Assistant with Litigation experience to support a Partner in the Litigation group.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
• Manage calendars
• Help with client invoicing
• File pleadings via electronic filing with all courts
• Take ownership of new client onboarding
• Maintain client pleading binders
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
• 5-7 years’ litigation experience
• Familiarity with Relativity software a plus
• Experience in employment law preferred
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant
• Annual salary $75,000-80,000
Reference code: K14155A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.