Private equity firm in downtown Boston has an immediate opening for an Application Architect to develop software solutions that meet the technical requirements and specific needs of the business.
Responsibilities for the Application Architect
• Build/develop customized designs
• Supervise development teams from design to implementation
• Assume responsibility for quality and delivery of architecture designs
• Collaborate with internal teams to determine, develop, and deliver customized solutions
Requirements for the Application Architect
• Bachelors’ degree in computer science
• 3-5 years’ experience in architecture development
• Project management experience
• Experience with SOA, UML
Compensation for the Application Architect
• Annual salary $165,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14140A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.