We need an outgoing, hungry, self-starter with outstanding customer service skills to fill the position of Asset Management Coordinator at a hugely successful global asset management firm. In this role, you will provide administrative assistance and resource coordination to support the successful implementation of project activities.
Responsibilities for the Asset Management Coordinator
• Oversee projects from planning stage through execution
• Build successful working relationships with internal teams and clients
• Arrange resources necessary for each project
• Guarantee project deadlines are met
• Furnish administrative support to Project Directors
Requirements for the Asset Management Coordinator
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Success in a deadline-driven environment
• Accomplished in an initiative-taking role
Compensation for the Asset Management Coordinator
• Annual salary $43,000-46,000 all in
Reference code: K14147A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.