Top Boston law firm in downtown Boston is seeking an Assistant Business Development Manager to drive market visibility and brand recognition.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Business Development Manager
- Collaborate with section management to execute marketing strategies
- Coordinate with PR team
- Respond to recognition surveys
- Assist with creating/updating marketing materials
- Collaborate across the firm to update sales and client activity
- Assist with budget process
Requirements for the Assistant Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ business development experience, preferably in professional services
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the Assistant Business Development Manager
- Annual salary up to $100,000
Reference code: 14270A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.