Top-tier global law firm needs an Attorney Support Assistant to complete requests (confidential in nature) from internal and external clients. This is a great role for a candidate who’s planning to attend law school.
Responsibilities for the Attorney Support Assistant
• Receive requests, research information, and provide status updates during life-cycle of assignment
• Manage client communications
• Edit legal documents as directed
• Prepare closing-related documents
• Coordinate travel
• Provide administrative support when necessary
Requirements for the Attorney Support Assistant
• Prior experience in legal environment preferred
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Concur, Carpe Diem, Interwoven, InterAction, and Meeting Room Manager
Compensation for the Attorney Support Assistant
• Annual salary $40,000-50,000
Reference code: K14217A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.