Prestigious accounting firm in downtown Boston seeks Audit Manager! In this role, you will lead the audit compliance for the company and assist with developing practice strategy, budgets, and objectives.
Responsibilities for the Audit Manager
- Manage compliance/quality control for the firm
- Lead audit team, including mentoring and setting and reviewing team members’ goals
- Supervise all aspects of audits
- Manage clients and workload, including advising on regulatory risks, resolving accounting issues, applying GAAP/GAAS within complex situations
- Test, assess, and report on GAAP/GAAS issues and financial reporting systems
Requirements for the Audit Manager
- BS/MS in Accounting
- CPA qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ audit experience
Compensation for the Audit Manager
- Annual salary $95,000-110,000
Reference code: K14093A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.