Prominent Boston law firm has an opening for a Billing Coordinator to take ownership of a broad scope of billing functions.
Responsibilities for the Billing Coordinator
• Prepare/process invoices
• Research, resolve, and respond to billing issues, both internally and externally
• Generate and edit proformas
• Generate billing reports
• Assist with both month-end and year-end closes
Requirements for the Billing Coordinator
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ legal billing experience
• Knowledge of MS Office, Elite experience preferred
Compensation for the Billing Coordinator
• Annual salary $50,000-55,000
Reference code: K14230A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.