Global law firm has an immediate opening in their Boston office for a Billing Coordinator to manage the activities of the billing process.
Responsibilities for the Billing Coordinator
• Prepare complex client billing
• Generate Proformas from 3E
• Follow-up on unsent invoices
• Provide project analyses
• Assist with year-end closing
• Assist with special project when necessary
Requirements for the Billing Coordinator
• Thorough understanding of all bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency with spreadsheet software, knowledge of 3E a plus
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles
Compensation for the Billing Coordinator
• Annual salary $65,000-80,000
Reference code: K14219A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.