Top Boston law firm in downtown Boston is seeking a Business Development Manager to advance the growth of prospects and clients.
In this position, you will provide industry support, practice support, and manage a team of dedicated professionals.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
- Collaborate with partners to identify individual practice expertise and develop industry-specific strategy
- Assist with development and implementation of strategic practice group plans
- Handle the selling process by working with partners to initiate/follow-up on prospect activities
- Track sales and client development activity
- Assist with budget preparation
- Manage/mentor team
- Travel (up to 20% of time as needed)
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- 10+ years’ business development experience in law firm or professional services
- Demonstrable management experience
- Strong MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint skills, as well as CRM familiarity
Compensation for the Business Development Manager
- Annual salary up to $200,000
Reference code: K14252A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.