Our client, a firm that offers world-class conferences to senior executives, is seeking a Business Development Representative on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Representative
- Solicit new client accounts by direct contact and correspondence outlining company
- Maintain close contact with client base providing continuing customer
- Submit weekly call reports and daily updates regarding all cold calls and follow up calls, both in-person visits and by
- Keep a thorough and detailed journal of who they have spoken with and what the next step is to be.
- Recruit, screen, assess, and hire employees to be placed in jobs that best match their interests, skills, and career
Requirements for the Business Development Representative
- Extensive cold calling experience
- Must have the ability to understand the conference content
- Comfortable with social selling
- Experience in health care, pharma, and legal are a plus
Compensation for the Business Development Representative
- Salary for this position ranges from $18.00 to $20.00 per hour depending on experience
Reference code: K13574T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.