International law firm has immediate openings in both their Boston and Atlanta offices for Senior Immigration Paralegals to prepare and file employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas.
Responsibilities for the Senior Immigration Paralegal
• Communicating with clients to obtain information, drive the PERM process from beginning to end, explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each option
• Prepare broad range of IV and NIV case categories
• Understand I-9 and related compliance issues
• Compose first drafts of complex immigration documents
• Mentor junior team members
Requirements for the Senior Immigration Paralegal
• 3+ years’ immigration experience
Compensation for the Senior Immigration Paralegal
• Annual salary $70,000-85,000 depending on experience
Reference code: K14243A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.