Global fincom firm in Cambridge is seeking an experienced treasury or cash management professional to advise and consult to high priority prospective clients during the pre-sales and onboarding process. The candidate in this position can be posted in Boston, or work remotely from anywhere on the East Coast of the U.S.
Responsibilities for the Client Associate
- Identify client’s requirements/match with client’s expectations
- Coordinate with Product Management Team to match client’s requirements with product features
- Oversee production of presentations, RFI/RFP responses, and offers
- Advise clients on payment options
- Produce product demonstrations and workshops for clients
- Will travel 50% of time
Requirements for the Client Associate
- BA/BS in business or computer science
- 3-5 years of treasury/cash management experience, or experience with a competitor: Bottomline, Cariba, GTreasury, Wall Street, Reval, Treasury Express or FIS/Sunguard Previous experience in ERP, finance/treasure, and payment processes
- Knowledge of payment formats, e.g., SWIFT, XML, SEPA
Compensation for the Client Associate
- Annual salary $140,000-160,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14225A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.