Global software firm in Cambridge is seeking a Sales Professional to advise prospective clients during the pre-sales cycle.
Responsibilities for the Client Associate
• Identify client’s requirements/match with client’s expectations
• Coordinate with Product Management Team to match client’s requirements with product features
• Oversee production of presentations, RFI/RFP responses, and offers
• Advise clients on payment options
• Produce product demonstrations and workshops for clients
Requirements for the Client Associate
• BA/BS in business or computer science
• 5+ years’ pre or post-sales experience in cloud software or transaction banking
• Previous experience in ERP, finance/treasure, and payment processes
• Knowledge of payment formats, e.g., SWIFT, XML, SEPA
Compensation for the Client Associate
• Annual salary $100,000-130,000
Reference code: K14225A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.