Highly regarded law firm in downtown Boston is seeking a Client Development Coordinator.
Responsibilities for the Client Development Coordinator
• Help in preparing client presentations and RFPs
• Coordinate, serve as on-site contact and provide follow-up for conferences, webinars, and client-facing events
• Conduct online research
• Assist with content database management
• Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Client Development Coordinator
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketing/client development support experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services firm
Compensation for the Client Development Coordinator
• Annual salary $60,000-65,000
Reference code: K14169A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.