Top international law firm seeks Client Development Specialist to join their Boston office. In this role, you will work with the Client Development Team on a broad range of marketing initiatives for various practice groups in the firm.
Responsibilities for the Client Development Specialist
- Prepare RFP responses and client-tailored marketing/pitch materials
- Research companies, competitors, and legal industry to substantiate insights and marketing data
- Contributes to the planning/execution of firm events
- Assists with content management database maintenance
- Actively reviews and proposes improvements to marketing communications activities, e.g., website and LinkedIn updates
- Assists with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Client Development Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in legal/professional services environment, with
- marketing and business development experience preferred
Compensation for the Client Development Specialist
- Annual salary $88,000-93,000
Reference code: K14257A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.