Insurance firm in a western suburb of Boston is seeking an Administrative Professional to provide service to clients and general office support.
Responsibilities for the Client & Office Support Specialist
- Carry out insurance summaries and comparisons
- Track premium invoicing
- Process policy changes
- Maintain Salesforce database
- Manage office supply inventory
- Provide administrative support for new business pipeline
Requirements for the Client & Office Support Specialist
- 2+ years’ experience, preferably in insurance industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with Life, Disability, LTV, and Annuities a plus
Compensation for the Client & Office Support Specialist
- Annual salary $45,000-60,000
Reference code: K14336A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.