Prominent private equity firm in downtown Boston is seeking a Client Service or Operations Professional fluent in both English and Spanish to resolve and follow-through on client requests.
Responsibilities for the Client Service Analyst
- Provide service by building and nurturing strong client relationships
- Complete client requests by liaising with internal teams/personnel to acquire necessary data
- Respond to client requests efficiently and in a timely fashion
- Perform general administrative duties for the Client Service team
- Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements for the Client Service Analyst
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- 1+ years’ client service or operations experience
- Investment management experience required
Compensation for the Client Service Analyst
- Annual salary up to $55,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14279A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.