We need an experienced Customer Service Professional, who is a take-charge problem solver to fill the position of Client Services Coordinator in a membership-based, high-end office center.
Responsibilities for the Client Services Coordinator
- Traditional reception duties
- Tenant coordination
- Vendor interaction
- Conference room scheduling
- Inventory control
Requirements for the Client Services Coordinator
- Customer service or administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Upbeat demeanor
Compensation for the Client Services Coordinator
- Annual salary up to $40,000
Reference code: K14307A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.