Our Client, a technology company focused on connecting students to education institutions, is seeking a temporary Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistant will be assisting with event coordination, developing content and communicating with clients.
Responsibilities of the temporary Marketing Assistant:
- Facilitate client events
- Update and maintain all content for events
- Provide customer support and service to clients
- Assist in editing, transcoding, metatagging and asset management of video content
- Work with Client Success Team to ensure clients are getting the most out of their membership
- Coordinate and manage speakers for events
Qualifications of the temporary Marketing Assistant:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple requests
- Ability to work well on a team and communicate with other departments
- Experience in events and marketing are preferred but not required
Compensation for the Temporary Marketing Assistant:
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.