Dynamic investment firm in downtown Boston is looking for a Closing Associate to manage the operations aspects of investments. In this role, you will coordinate across departments to ensure the compliance and accuracy of each step of the investment closing operation.
Responsibilities for the Closing Associates
- Thoroughly examine all documents pertinent to each closing
- Complete closing checklists, reconcile cash flows, execute expense forms
- Prepare/review all post-closing documents for compliance
- Participate in team meetings and conference calls relating to each closing
- Prepare/update marketing materials
- Special projects when necessary
Requirements for the Closing Associate
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the Closing Associate
- Annual salary up to $100,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14325A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.