Our client is a top-tier global law firm and this is an opportunity to join their Finance Department as a Collections Analyst!
Responsibilities for the Collections Analyst
• Assist attorneys in the collection of unpaid accounts receivable
• Prepare monthly collection reports
• Suggest effective methods of collection
• Collaborate with the Business Relations Manager to oversee accounts and avoid delinquencies
• Negotiate and set up payment plans for delinquent accounts
Requirements for the Collections Analyst
• BA/BS preferred
• 3-4 years’ collection experience, law firm preferred
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of Elite preferred
Compensation for the Collections Analyst
• Annual salary up to $65,000
Reference code: K14221A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.