Savings bank northwest of Boston is hiring a Compliance Specialist to collaborate with management and internal audit to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and secondary market guidelines and rules. This is an excellent opportunity for an assistant with loan department or compliance who wants to make an upward career move!
Responsibilities for the Compliance Specialist
- Supply guidance to management and staff regarding implementation and updating of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with emphasis on lending laws and regulations
- Update tracking logs
- Prepare committee meeting materials
- Monitor consultant performance of compliance reviews
- Perform residential loan quality control reviews and prepare reports
Requirements for the Compliance Specialist
- Minimum 3 years’ bank loan or compliance department experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of lending laws
- Knowledge of secondary market guidelines and components of a Compliance Management System
Compensation for the Compliance Specialist
- Annual salary $50,000-80,000
Reference code: K14088A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.