Work with the team at a local beverage producer to run consumer testing, analyze the data, and research new processes, in particular on new products. This role is in a hectic, fast-paced, but friendly and collegial environment.
• Maintain cleanliness of lab
• Analyze and report data
• Support testing projects when necessary
• Conduct consumer testing
• Research consumer testing processes
• Bachelor’s in a science discipline
• Food science experience a plus
• Outstanding MS Excel skills
• Statistical analysis experience a plus
• Familiarity with Compusense software a plus
• Hourly salary up to $15/hr
Reference code: K13532T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.