Our client, a prominent downtown Boston law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal.
Responsibilities for the Corporate Paralegal
- Draft and file/distribute documents, including certificates of incorporation, stock certificates, limited partnership agreements, foreign qualification filings, and merger agreements
- Draft and distribute board meeting minutes
- Draft filing documents required by the SEC, IRS, and other regulatory agencies
- Perform extensive legal research
- Maintain corporate records
Requirements for the Corporate Paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certificate
- 3+ years’ corporate paralegal experience
- Thorough understanding of GD systems, Blue Sky, state filings, and stock certificate issuance
Compensation for the Corporate Paralegal
- Annual salary up to $85,000
Reference code: K14465A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.