We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Associate who is a master at organization and detail to join the dynamic team at a Boston area broadcasting company to support their development efforts. This position is temporary.
Responsibilities for the Development Associate
- Manage development database
- Run database reports both weekly and monthly
- Assemble events and communication lists weekly
- Process prospect communications
- Report weekly on development progress
- Assist with research projects
Requirements for the Development Associate
- Outstanding organization skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Database/research experience a plus
Compensation for the Development Associate
- Hourly salary $18.00-20.00 per hour
Reference code: K13571T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.