Leading international law firm has an opening for a Recruiting Professional to direct the hiring and onboarding of lateral partners and both permanent and summer associates across the Firm’s offices. Interested candidates must have legal recruiting experience from a law firm. This role can be positioned in Boston, New York City, Washington, D.C., or London, U.K.
Responsibilities for the Director of Legal Recruiting
- Oversee all areas of partner and associate hiring for all offices
- Collaborate with senior management to align Firm’s objectives with recruiting strategies
- Develop marketing plans/materials to attract high-quality candidates
- Liaise with internal teams to effect smooth lateral partner onboarding and integration
- Analyze recruiting metrics to keep Firm’s objectives on track
- Manage team
Requirements for the Director of Legal Recruiting
- BA/BS, JD preferred, but not required
- 10+ years’ legal recruiting experience, international experience a plus
- Proficiency in Lawcruit or viDesktop / viRecruit (viRecruit a plus), or other applicant tracking systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and ability to adapt to new software.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed. The Firm has offices in Orange County, Paris, Providence, and Washington, DC.
Compensation for the Director of Legal Recruiting
- Annual salary $180,000-200,000
Reference code: K14353A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.