We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Manager to oversee the patient access area of a regional medical center west of Boston! If you have management experience with hospital registration, billing, and revenue cycles, stop commuting and apply now!
Responsibilities for the Director, Patient Access
• Manage all aspects of daily Patient Access functions and Financial Counseling Dept.
• Oversee operations of the Patient Access part of the revenue cycle
• Manage all areas of insurance, including verification, denials, and medical necessity verifications
• Ensure departmental compliance with HIPAA, Joint Commission, CMS, EMTALA, and medical necessity guidelines
• Administer all levels of self-pay patient billings and collection
• Handle departmental personnel tasks, i.e., hiring, training, staff efficiency, etc.
Requirements for the Director, Patient Access
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration, or Finance
• Master’s degree preferred
• Proof of continuing education in relevant field
• 7-10 years’ experience with hospital-based registration, billing, and revenue cycle
• 5 years’ experience of progressive management experience in hospital setting
• Insurance verfication experience and Medicare billing/practices
Compensation for the Director, Patient Access
• Annual salary $120,000-130,000
Reference code: K14205A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.