Prominent downtown Boston law firm has an immediate opening for a creative, problem solver to fill the position of Document Specialist. In this role, you will execute document production tasks, ranging from basic production to those requiring cutting-edge skills. The hours for this position are 4.00pm-11.30pm.
Responsibilities for the Document Specialist
- Respond to user requests, monitor progress, and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Edit and produce presentations, flow charts, letters, labels, and complex documents
- Transcribe tapes, clean documents, convert documents to/from different software formats
- Create/duplicate CD, and DVDs
- Troubleshoot user problems and respond to user requests in a timely fashion
Requirements for the Document Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ administrative experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Ability to work efficiently in deadline-driven situations
- Outstanding MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills and the ability to quickly master new software applications
Compensation for the Document Specialist
- Annual salary up to $80,000
Reference code: K14114A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.