A health-care focused investment banking firm seeks an Equity Research Assistant to provide project and administrative support in their Manhattan Office!
Responsibilities for the Equity Research Assistant
- Arrange travel and process expense reports
- Assist with research projects
- Assist with event planning
- Manage department inventory, subscriptions, and services
- Update marketing presentations (PowerPoint)
Requirements for the Equity Research Assistant
- 2+ years’ administrative support experience- science or finance a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with HTML and visual basic
- Interest in/willingness to learn research software
Compensation for the Equity Research Assistant
- Annual salary up to $88,000
Reference code: K14305A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.