Prestigious investment management firm, located north of the city, is seeking an Executive Administrator to assist with the day to day operations of the firm. The EA will not only help with the operations of the firm but will also be responsible for directly supporting the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Investment Officer.
Responsibilities for the Executive Administrator
• Coordinating meeting schedules
• Managing calendars
• Arranging travel
• Creating/editing client presentations
• Various general daily office tasks
Requirements for the Executive Administrator
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ executive assistant support experience
• Financial services background
Compensation for the Executive Administrator
• Hourly salary up to $30/hr
Reference code: K13535T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.