Our client is a small, boutique investment management firm in the Boston suburbs concentrating on researching and investing in sustainable resource technologies and services. They are hiring an Executive Administrator to provide high-level support to the CEO and CIO, as well as manage the daily office operations. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a financial services firm that’s aiming to make a difference!
Responsibilities of the Executive Administrator:
• Manage complex calendars
• Arrange travel
• Handle electronic communications
• Maintain the CRM system
• Create/edit presentations
• Take ownership of general office upkeep, i.e. vendor interactions, inventory management/purchasing, etc.
Requirements of the Executive Administrator:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in MS Office, with advanced PowerPoint skills
• Ability to effectively multi-task
• Prior financial skills preferred, but not required
Compensation of the Executive Administrator:
• Up to 75K plus bonus
• Competitive benefits package
Reference code: K14161A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.