Calling all high-level Executive Assistants! One of our Boston based clients is looking for a seasoned EA, with experience supporting C-level Executives.
Responsibilities for the Temporary Executive Assistant:
- Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic / international)
- Completing expense reports
- Calendar management
- Email Correspondence
- Answering phones
- Other administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the Temporary Executive Assistant:
- Fluency in the MS Office Suite, primarily Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience coordinating both domestic and international travel
- Experience with managing multiple calendars
Compensation for the Temporary Executive Assistant:
$20/$25/hour based on experience
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.