We have an exciting opportunity for a polished Administrative Professional with 5+ years’ experience to support the Dean for Development and Alumni Relations at a top Boston university!
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
• Complex calendar management
• Travel arrangement, both domestic and international
• Document/correspondence prep
• Interface with Dean’s Advisory Board and maintain/update member information
• Monitor email
• Handle Dean’s daily priorities
• Expense reporting
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
• 5 years’ experience supporting executive-level positions
• Thorough knowledge and experience with all aspects of international travel, including time differences, travel options, visa requirements, etc.
• Strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
• Annual salary $70,000-75,000
Reference code: K14131A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.