Leading Consulting firm has an immediate opening for a proactive, detail-oriented Administrative Professional to support the CEO and Director of Human Resources.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manage fluid, complex calendar
- Arrange travel
- Process expenses
- Create/edit presentations
- Schedule candidate interviews and new hire onboarding meetings
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- 5+ years’ experience in C-level support
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Annual salary $60,000-80,000 depending on experience
Reference code: K14321A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.