Management consulting firm with offices in downtown Boston has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant who knows how to think strategically, take the initiative, and can work smart and fast. In this role, you will support 1-3 Partners, so you are that Administrative Professional who understands how to nurture relationships with clients (and their EAs) and further the Partners’ business goals.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Proactively manage calendars
- Track pipeline and sales activity, alerting Partners to needed follow-up
- Arrange travel, both domestic and international
- Take the initiative to alert Partners to possible client meetings in travel destinations
- Process timesheets and expense reports
- Provide back-up coverage for other EAs
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- 3+ years’ administrative or customer service experience
- Professional services, financial services, or management consulting experience a plus
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Annual salary up to $75,000
Reference code: K14338A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.