EXCLUSIVE KENNISON LISTING! International technology firm, developing exciting new tech solutions, has an immediate need for a SUPER-STAR Administrative Professional to support a C-Level executive in their Boston office. If you are an Admin who knows how to work smart and fast, if you have impressive time-management skills, and can fine-tune priority setting, make this your next career move! Our client has a strong preference for candidates out of a global, publicly traded company.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
• Administrative duties e.g., calendar management, expense reporting, travel arranging (domestic and international)
• Coordinate meeting logistics and create agendas and presentations
• Transcribe/distribute meeting synopsis
• Partner with executive to prioritize/research/follow-up on incoming issues, and correspondence
• Prepare board books for 6+ Board of Director meetings per year
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience supporting C-Level executive
• Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS PowerPoint
• Experienced in Adobe Suite
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
• Annual salary $110,000-130,000
Reference code: K14182A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.