You’re a seasoned Administrative Professional who knows how to recognize the potholes and can avoid them early on, you’re always one step ahead, and your time-management skills are off the charts! Our client, an international technology firm, developing exciting new tech solutions, has an immediate need for a FABULOUS Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer in the Boston office.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
• Traditional administrative duties e.g., calendar management, expense reporting, travel arranging (domestic and international)
• Build/update PowerPoint presentations
• Support broader marketing team
• Arrange logistics for and execute marketing team meetings and events
• Take ownership of new team member orientation
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
• Grace and poise under pressure
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience supporting C-Level executive
• Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS PowerPoint
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
• Annual salary $90,000-120,000
Reference code: K14213A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.