Healthcare advisory firm needs an Administrative Professional to provide high-level support to a Senior Vice President. This position functions in a deadline-driven environment and demands a candidate with poise and polish.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manage calendar
- Arrange all aspects of travel
- Organize meetings, including logistics, preparation of presentation materials, tech support, catering, and taking minutes
- Handle conference logistics, including registrations, travel, etc.
- Process expenses
- Maintain/follow-up on projects’ status using task management systems
- Schedule/host/record audio and/or visual conferences
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+years’ experience providing executive-level administrative support
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Broad experience with visual conference software, e.g., WebEx, Live Meeting, GoToMeeting, InterCall
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
Annual salary $80,000-85,000 plus bonus
Reference code: K14251A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.