Top local university has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to join their team to provide support to the enrollment and student affairs department. This position has the potential to convert to a permanent position.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Manage and plan domestic and international travel, which includes booking hotel accommodations, air/train travel, and car service for the department VP and Dean of the department.
- Compile receipts and prepare expense reports for travel.
- Correspond with prospective students, guidance counselors, alumni and parents regarding admissions and status of applications.
- Heavy calendar management for the entire department.
- Produce reports for the admissions recruitment and enrollment processes.
- Book and plan meetings for the department.
- Coordinate and assign other administrative tasks to other staff in the department.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- Experience using Concur to arrange travel.
- Strong skills in word processing, spreadsheets, email, presentation, and database software.
- Experience managing multiple calendars.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
$25-30/hour based on experience.
Reference Code: K13538T
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.