Prestigious investment firm has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to support the Growth Equity team. This role is perfect for a proactive Administrative Professional who can identify problems, collaborate to resolve, and follow through completely.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
- Handle heavy calendars, both individual and team
- Schedule meetings
- Work with internal teams to schedule and prep for business development meetings and calls
- Manage travel, both domestic and international, coordinating internally with other teams’ travelers
- Handle expense reporting
- Track team workflow using database and spreadsheets
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in the investment management industry
- Understanding of investment operations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and willingness to learn new systems
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
- Annual salary $80,000-90,000 + 25% bonus potential
Reference code: K14335A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.