We have an exciting opportunity for an intelligent and poised Administrative Professional with outstanding judgment, problem-solving, and time-management skills. Our client, a top information management firm, has an opening for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to an Executive Vice President and his team. Key to success in this role is a proactive, independent approach along with strong relationship-building/communication skills.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant
• Handle traditional administrative duties for the EVP, i.e., calendar management, expense reporting, travel arranging (domestic and international), email management
• Assist with project coordination for the team, i.e., prioritize and proactively handle requests, track follow-through, manage progress
• Research/follow-up on issues addressed to the EVP
• Prepare presentations and meeting materials
• Negotiate contracts with vendors
• Back up other Executive Assistants
Requirements for the Executive Assistant
• 5+ years’ executive support, with 3+ supporting EVP level, C-Level preferred
• Experience in global corporate environment
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation for the Executive Assistant
• Annual salary $80,000-88,000
Reference code: K14202A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.