Established construction management firm on the north shore has an opening for an Administrative Professional to manage daily office operations and provide administrative support to three top executives.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager
• Traditional reception duties, i.e., greeting visitors, routing phone calls, managing mail, etc.
• Facilities management, i.e., phone system, office furniture, and office equipment maintenance and servicing
• Manage office purchasing budget and inventories
• Invoice management
• Contract and purchase order execution
Requirements for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager
• 1+ years’ administrative experience
Compensation for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager
• Annual salary $47,000-50,000
Reference code: K14229A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.