Hedge fund, north of Boston, needs an Administrative Professional to provide administrative support and manage the daily needs of the office. This position is temporary with the potential to become a permanent hire.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Answer, route phone calls and messages
- Act as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment maintenance
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Handle vendor relationships and liaise with landlord
- Provide general support to visitors
Requirements for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ administrative experience
- Proactive attitude
Compensation for the Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Annual salary $70,000- 90,000
Reference code: K14330A
Please note that quoted salary ranges are not guarantees of what the final salary offers might be. Our clients base their offers on a range of variables including years of work and industry specific experience, salary history, education level, etc.